Meet Our Team
Our team is hand picked from all over the world. We’re passionate folks who love what we do.
Head of Development
Front End Developer
Head of Operations
Head of Projects
0 Slack messages this week
0 Number of Dribbble Shots
0 Hours worked this month
0 Current Number of Phusers
0 Number of Countries We Work From
It Pays To Be A Phuser
Work from home
We believe in creative environments. Work from a coffee shop, shared working space, or the comfort of your home office.
30 hour work weeks
It’s easy to get burnt out. 30 hour work weeks help us be productive and allow Phusers to work on creative side projects.
Open vacation policy
Take time off when you need it. Everyone needs a vacation every once in a while to stay fresh and relaxed.
Perks and stipends
We offer stipends for education, fitness, and office supplies to help Phusers stay happy and healthy.
Our Team in the Community
- Boagworld Podcast: Deadlines, Knowledge and the Reluctant Project Manager with Larissa Scordato 18/08/2016
- Louder Than Ten: Most important to least -- How I quit my job and found the career I craved by Larissa Scordato 26/04/2016
- Canadian Business: Offices are some of the worst places to truly get any work done 02/03/2015
- Louder Than Ten: James Costa; ignition switch 14/09/2014
- DevTO #29 - James Costa - Uniting Designers and Developers 28/11/2013
- Women Who Code - Robyn Larsen - 9 weeks from nuclear engineer to front end developer 24/08/2017
- Web Unleashed - Robyn Larsen 25/09/2017
- #FSTO - Robyn Larsen - Down the SVG Rabbit Hole 23/10/2017
- Creative Mornings Calgary - Robyn Larsen - Genius 11/08/2017