Who Is Phuse?
Phuse is a remote team of creatives who craft websites, interfaces and brands, from concept to completion.
The person who fills this position will:
- have at least 4 years’ web development industry experience
- be adept at HTML and CSS
- have a good understanding of general object-oriented programming
- know how to use distributed version control
- meet deadlines, and communicate proactively
- be motivated to learn and constantly improve
At Phuse, everyone enjoys:
- 30 hour work weeks
- an open vacation policy
- a flexible schedule
- allowances of over $4,000 CDN/year
- annual team retreat
- salary based on experience
How to Apply
If you believe you would be a great fit for our team you should send an email to email@example.com with the subject “[Your name] – Application for Front-End Developer” and include the following:
- A link to your portfolio (Please no PDF’s or attachments) and your GitHub profile if you have one (Please make sure that all your links work!)
- A personal cover letter
- Your Resume/CV, with a concise list of your proficiencies
- Your location
- Salary expectations
- Where you found this posted
Let your enthusiasm shine through! We’ll get back to you ASAP to schedule an interview if your application seems like a good fit.
Please, no recruiters, agencies, or those unwilling to accept an assignment leading to full-time employment.