Who Is Phuse?
Phuse is a remote team of creatives who craft websites, interfaces and brands, from concept to completion.
The person who fills this position will:
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to pick the right tools for every job
- be motivated to learn and constantly improve
- have plenty of web development industry experience
- be considered more seriously based on experience with server side languages
- know their way around Git, Slack and Trello
- be able to meet deadlines and interface with clients
At Phuse, everyone enjoys:
- 30 hour work weeks
- an open vacation policy
- a flexible schedule
- annual Phuser gathering
- company-supported growth and learning opportunities
- home office stipend
How to Apply
If you believe you would be a great fit for our team you should send an email to email@example.com with the subject “[Your name] – Application for Front-End Developer” and include the following:
- a link to your portfolio (Please no PDF’s or attachments) and your GitHub profile if you have one (Please make sure that all your links work!)
- a personal cover letter
- your Resume/CV, with a concise list of your proficiencies
- a funny raccoon-related gif, please
- your location
- where you found this posted
Let your enthusiasm shine through! We’ll get back to you ASAP to schedule an interview if your application seems like a good fit.
Phuse welcomes diversity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, Human Resources will work with applicants requesting accommodation.
Please, no recruiters, agencies, or those unwilling to accept an assignment leading to full-time employment.