Who Is Phuse?
Phuse is a remote team of creatives who craft websites, interfaces and brands, from concept to completion.
The person who fills this position will:
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to pick the right tools for every job
- be motivated to learn and constantly improve
- have plenty of web development industry experience
- be well-versed in at least one server-side language
- know their way around Git, Slack and Trello
- be able to meet deadlines and interface with clients
At Phuse, everyone enjoys:
- 30 hour work weeks
- an open vacation policy
- a flexible schedule
- home office, education and healthy lifestyle stipends
How to Apply
If you believe you would be a great fit for our team you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “[Your name] – Application for Front-End Developer” and include the following:
- a link to your portfolio (Please no PDF’s or attachments) and your GitHub profile if you have one (Please make sure that all your links work!)
- a personal cover letter
- your Resume/CV, with a concise list of your proficiencies
- your location
- where you found this posted
Let your enthusiasm shine through! We’ll get back to you ASAP to schedule an interview if your application seems like a good fit.
Phuse welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please, no recruiters, agencies, or those unwilling to accept an assignment leading to full-time employment.