Who Is Phuse?
Phuse is a remote team of creatives who craft websites, interfaces and brands, from concept to completion.
The person who fills this position will:
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to pick the right tools for every job
- be motivated to learn and constantly improve
- have plenty of web development industry experience
- be well-versed in at least one server-side language
- know their way around Git, Slack and Trello
- be able to meet deadlines and interface with clients
At Phuse, everyone enjoys:
- 30 hour work weeks
- an open vacation policy
- a flexible schedule
- home office, education and healthy lifestyle stipends
How to Apply
If you believe you would be a great fit for our team you should send an email to email@example.com with the subject “[Your name] – Application for Front-End Developer” and include the following:
- a link to your portfolio (Please no PDF’s or attachments) and your GitHub profile if you have one (Please make sure that all your links work!)
- a personal cover letter
- your Resume/CV, with a concise list of your proficiencies
- your location
- where you found this posted
Let your enthusiasm shine through! We’ll get back to you ASAP to schedule an interview if your application seems like a good fit.
Please, no recruiters, agencies, or those unwilling to accept an assignment leading to full-time employment.